Business/Finance Coordinator serves as a financial steward for the campus. This includes assisting in the managing budgets, procurement through purchase orders and purchase cards, manage and maintain all school-based activity accounts, assists in supporting student recruitment initiatives, enrollment and average daily attendance. This role is essential to ensuring students and staff have the resources they need to accomplish our ambitious student achievement goals.
HS diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years related experience in school financial systems, preferred
- Proficiency with Excel, and/or other accounting software, preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
Ability to utilize LSC’s financial system, databases and analyze data in Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively communicate financial goals, recommendations and results.
For more information and to apply please visit: www.libertysteamcharter.org/talent