The Scholar Services Coordinator serves as a critical member of the operations team, with dual responsibility for several aspects of the day-to-day administration of non-instructional student services and for ensuring data integrity at the campus.
This role is essential to ensuring students and staff have the resources they need to accomplish our ambitious student achievement goals.
Education: HS diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years related experience with records or student information systems (i.e. PowerSchool), preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation with the ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Consistent positive attitude with the ability to manage confidential information and work in a team-oriented office setting.
- Flexibility when dealing with the public, parents, students, and co-workers.
For more information and to apply please visit :www.libertysteamcharter.org/talent