The Office Coordinator plays a central role in ensuring that both students and families have a wonderful experience at our school and have everything they need to succeed. This role is essential to ensuring students and staff have the resources they need to accomplish our ambitious student achievement goals.
HS diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of administrative office experience
- Detailed-oriented, strong follow-through skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access;
- Demonstrated flexibility, maturity and ability to juggle competing priorities;
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Work independently and as a team member
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation with the ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Consistent positive attitude with the ability to manage confidential information and work in a team oriented office.
- Flexibility when dealing with the public, parents, students, and co-workers.
For more information and to apply please visit: www.libertysteamcharter.org/talent