Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Sumter & surrounding areas? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for In Home Caregivers to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping.
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Your own transportation with a willingness to travel within 30 miles
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name (or listed as a insured driver on someone else's policy), and valid SC Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions. By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.